January 12, 2010

Enter to Win Free Milk for a Year + Print a MILK COUPON!



As a coupon-user, I've seen a LOT of coupons.  This is the FIRST TIME I've seen a milk coupon - so you won't want to miss this!

From now through Feb 08, 2010, you can enter to win FREE milk for a year (120 winners will get 52 free milk coupons). Click "enter drawing" at the bottom of the page (one entry per household per day). After you enter, you will also be able to print out one of the following coupons:
  • Free 1 gallon of chocolate milk when you buy 1 gallon of white milk
  • Free 1 gallon of white milk with $100 grocery purchase
  • Free Half 1/2 gallon chocolate milk when you buy 2 gallons white milk
Coupons are only available for the first 125,000 entries - and they'll disappear quickly!
FYI: When I entered minutes ago, I was able to use my back button to print 2 copies of the 3rd coupon (free half gallon chocolate milk when you buy 2 gallons of white milk). Thanks, Smart Couponing!