January 12, 2010

Stock Up Prices: Toiletries

toiletries
I came across this great posting on For The Mommas.  Thought everyone would like this.  

I recently wrote a post on Stock Up prices for Meat and had lots of requests for my stock up prices on other items.
Today, I am going to cover toiletries. Tolietries can mean alot of things, so I am going to cover a wide variety of items. Also, I will list my stock up prices vs. my buy prices for these.  Since you can’t exactly not buy soap when you need it, I have a price where I will buy if I need, then I have a price where I will buy it even if I already have it.
Also, remember these prices are for items bought at drugstores, not high end products. Now, do keep in mind many of these items can be found for free  and many I will get for free on a regular basis.
Toilet Paper Double Roll $.50 buy price, $.25 stock up price
Shampoo (Regular Price $4.99 and under) $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price
Shampoo (Regular Price $5.00 or more) $1.00 buy price
Conditioner (Regular Price $4.99 and under) $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price
Conditioner (Regular Price $5.00 or more) $1.00 buy price
Soap $.50 a bar buy price, $.25 stock up price
Shower Gel $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price
Deodorant: $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price (does not include Suave)
Suave Deodorant: $.50 buy price, $.25 stock up price
Toothpaste: $.75 buy price, FREE stock up (You can always get free toothpaste!)
Mouthwash: $1.50 buy price, $1.00 stock up price
Toothbrush Manual; $.75 buy price, $.50 stock up
Toothbrush Electric: $1.50 buy price, $1.00 stock up price
Whitening Rinse: $2.00 buy price, $1.50 stock up price
Kotex: $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up (there are just too many opportunities for free Kotex)
Shaving Cream: $1.00 buy price, $.50 stock up price
Razors: (Disposable) $.50 each, FREE stock up price
Razors : (such as the Fusion, Venus regular price $9.99) $4.99 buy price, $1.99 stock up price
There are so many others, put a note in the comments to what toiletries you want to know my buy prices on and I will update this post!