July 2, 2010

My New Mazda5!










I bought a new car!!  I really needed one. My car was awful.  Plus, my husband never wanted to work on it until the day before we traded it in! Lol!  What is that all about?  Anyways, so now I have a 2008 Mazda5 which hopefully will give me no problems.  Plus, I had an incredible experience with Enterprise Car Sales!  Let me tell you about it.

On June 28th (Mon), my husband and I went and looked at this car at Enterprise.  I test drove the car while my husband stayed back with the kids. On the June 29th (Tues),  we went back and talked with them about the car again and they offered to let us take the car on a 24 hour test drive to make sure it was a good fit for us.  We couldn't make it there the next day to sign because my husband worked from 6:00am until 6:40pm that day.  Enterprise closed at 7pm.  So that wasn't going to work.  They were very nice about it and said we could keep it until the morning.  On July 1st (Thurs), I went back and got all the numbers, and my husband signed.  Since the title was in my name I had to sign too.  So today, July 2nd, we offically own the car!  Finally.  But they were so great and so patient with us.  They helped us every step of the way and answered every question possible.

Let me tell you why we chose Enterprise to buy our new car from.  They offer you the blue book value for your car and they had a special where they were offering an extra $750 on top of that!  That deal didn't start until July 1st but they offered to give it to us on June 28th.  How great is that?  They also offer a 12 month/ 12,000 mile drive train warranty that covers almost everything and no haggle pricing on each vehicle. The sales people are nice, patient, knowledgeable, and very very helpful.  It was a great experience with absolutely no pressure to buy the car what so ever.  Plus, haven't you ever heard car rental companies are a great price to buy cars because how well they take car of them.  If you are in the market for a new car be sure to stop over at Enterprise.  It will make your new car buying experience a pleasure! 

Thanks Anya and Matt at the Columbus, Ohio Enterprise car sales! You made this a great experience for my family and myself.