August 14, 2010

Heading to Cincinnati This Weekend!

Cincinati Skyline evening Pictures, Images and Photos

This weekend my family and I are heading to Cincinnati, Ohio.  I am going to meet some fellow bloggers (Brianne from Just Trying To Save Money and Tosha from Savings Makes Cents), along with going to their coupon class.   We are getting hotel and making a little trip out of it.  We plan on taking the kids to a few water playgrounds they have in the area. We will also be visiting a castle and possibly going to the Newport Aquarium.  We have so other things in mind as well.  I'm so excited!

I will post as much as I can without taking away from family time. I will probably post late at night and early in the morning. Make sure you are subscribed by email so you don't miss a thing.  I may get a little help from other bloggers, so please don't think anything of it if I send you to one of my favorite bloggers.  I don't want you to miss out on anything.  Thanks for understanding.

I will do a full post on the trip when we get back.  Talk to you soon.