August 3, 2010

No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop!

NoGoBlogHer



When did you start blogging?
     I started blogging in November 2009. 

Why did you start blogging?
Things were starting to get a little dull in my life so I decided to create a blog about inspiring people. I planned on having inspirational quotes, and sharing my favorite books and movies.  One day I came across a coupon blog and it got me started on couponing.  Soon I realized I was great at couponing and then decided to take on the challenge of saving my family thousands while blogging about it.  My blog is called Inspiring You To Save! because I want to inspire others to save money buy couponing, rebates, samples, and more.  

What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
Spend time with my family.  I have two young boys who always make me smile.  I will enjoy the time I have with them now because they probably won't want to spend time with me when they become  teenagers.  :(

Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. 
It is my "About Me" page.  I don't really post a lot of personal things about myself, but I have been getting more personal in recent posts.  I want my readers to get a feel of who I really am.   Go here to view it.