August 17, 2010

Our Trip to Cincinnati!



Our trip to Cincinnati was great.  The ride down it rained the whole time.  Sometimes so hard you couldn't see the road.  Once we made it to the hotel, we immediately took the kids swimming. Then relaxed for the rest of the night.  The next day (Sunday), we took the kids to Winton Woods park.  They had a blast.  It has a Noah's Ark looking boat with water shooting out everywhere and a little waterslide.  They had tons of cute other water features all around.  Plus, Winton Woods park had a large playground and a beautiful lake to look at.  We did get to the park about 2 hours before the water playground opened so we ended up leaving because of the heat and headed down to Walmart to pick up a few things. I highly suggest this park for anyone with kids if you are visiting the area.  Very cheap entertainment!

Later that afternoon my mother and I headed to the Coupon class.  It was great. I learned a few things I didn't know.  The bloggers teaching the class were awesome and answered every question I had. Hopefully I made two new blogging friends out of it. Later we went out to dinner at Bob Evans (yum) and later to the pool again.  The boys had a blast, and when they have fun, we have fun!

Monday we woke up and had out complimentary breakfast at the hotel.  It was great with eggs, sausage, sausage and biscuits, bagels, waffles, juice, coffee, cereal, fruit, and much more.  Definitely the best continental breakfast we've had.  The drive home was great.  Overall the trip was awesome!  I can't wait to do it again!