September 29, 2010

Gevalia Coffee: 3 Boxes for $3 Shipped!


This is a HOT offer and I just got an email saying this offer was going to end on the 30th, so I decided to share this with you one last time.


You get 3 boxes of premium coffee/tea for $3 + FREE shipping and a FREE stainless steel scoop. Go here to check it out.

My mom and I have both done this offer because of how amazing this coffee is! Plus, I still use the stainless steel scoop everyday when I make coffee! I want you to keep in mind once your order is processed you’ll automatically be enrolled in Gevalia shipments. But there is NO commitment! After your order arrives you can cancel with no further obligation… meaning you will NOT ever be billed again or sent anything more! I canceled right after I recieved my order and I was never bothered again by them. If you decide that the Gevalia Auto-ship program is not for you, just call this number-1-800-438-2542 and cancel.

If you are interested in a bigger and better deal, Gevalia is also offering 4 Boxes of Gevalia Coffee/Tea + Stainless Steal 12 cup programmable coffee maker + travel mug + Free shipping for just $19.95! I wish this offer was around when I signed up! Go here to take advantage of the $19.95 offer