September 8, 2010

Help Me Make My Site Better For You!


Calling all Readers!  I really need your help!  I need anyone who is willing to take a 5 question survey to help me improve my site for you! This survey is 100% confidential.  You don't need to enter an email address, your name, or anything else. Take the survey here. If you don't want to take the survey but you still want to offer feedback please leave a comment or send me an email at jakennedy(at)yahoo(dot)com. The questions include:
  1. What benefits you most on this site?
  2. What benefits you least on this site?
  3. What do you use most on this site?
  4. What would you like to see more of on this site?
  5. What could I do to improve my site?
Some of these have boxes to check to make things easier on you. I do have an extra space for additional comments.  i really need feedback on my site so I can help make it better for you and to help drive a little extra traffic. Take the survey here.

Thanks to all of you who take the survey!  I really really appreciate it!