September 13, 2010

I Made a Few Changes Overnight!

It is now 5:56 AM and I still haven't went to sleep yet. I am going to be very tired today.  :(  I couldn't sleep so I decided to do a little redesigning on here.  First, I redesigned my header. I want my site to look extra nice because I want to do Blog Design on the side.  I also made my whole background brown instead of brown on the top and an image on the bottom of the site.  Next, I made a page for blog design. Out of everything I did tonight, my favorite was installing a drop down navigation menu!  I made it myself.  Do you like it? 

Bloggers, if you are interested in switching up your blog, be sure to check out my blog design page for a full list of what I can do and prices.  Right now I am offering 25% off of all blog design services!  If you have any questions feel free to contact me here.