September 28, 2010

Redesigned ItsMeMebie!

***All design services are still at a discounted rate of 50% off!  Go here to see prices. If you KNOW you can bring me business I am willing to go lower on prices and throw some in FREE! ***
 
Remember how I said I was working on a project for a fellow blogger? I figured this was the best oppurtunity to show you all the things I can do to website. Even if you already have a template on your blog but would like it teeked,  I can do that. Here is the list of things I did for ItsMeMelbie.

Redesigned and Widened her template
Redesigned the header along with making it wider
Designed 4 social media buttons for her
Moved her sidebar to right side
Added another sidebar
Changed colors in the template
Centered all widgets
Centered page list and made it more pronounced
Allowed her to use any template and still use Blogger Template editor at the same time

When you use a tempalte from another site it disables most of the blogger template editor features.  I enabled this to allow her to change what she wants.  I also had to redesign her header and background because if I simply widened them they had a stretched look.  So I had to take the images and completely rebuild them. The 4 pictures probably look very similar to you but they aren't.  I had to redesign her whole template and basically build it from scratch (other than the pictures provided). Here are before and after pictures. 

Before


After





***All services are still at a discounted rate of 50% off! Let me know if you are interested in having anything done. Go here to see prices. If you KNOW you can bring me business I am willing to go lower on prices and throw some in FREE! ***

Can you find the differences?