September 7, 2010

Where Do I Buy My Bread? Schwebels Outlet!

When I can not get bread FREE with coupons, I go to the Schwebel's Bakery Outlet. I buy 10 bags of bread and freeze them! Schwebel's Bakery Outlet Thrift Stores feature great bargains and discounted prices on Schwebel's Bread Products.  They have locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York! You can save up to 70%! Sometimes I find coupons for them in my Valpak mailer to make it even cheaper. 

Here are prices at the store near me.

Schwebel's GIANT White Enriched Bread - $0.59
Schwebel's Hot Dog and Hamburger Buns - $0.89
'taliano - $0.89
Country Hearth Lite 100% Whole Wheat- $0.89  (My Favorite!)

They also carry cereals, cookies, crackers, breakfast pastries and more!  Find if you have one near you here.

Have you visited a Schwebels Bakery Outlet?
Do you freeze your bread?