October 22, 2010

Have You Joined Entrecard Yet?

Have you heard of Entrecard?  It's an amazing away to introduce people to your site and get more traffic. Entrecard is 100% FREE to members and offers FREE banner advertising on over 40,000 websites! It's a  free way to trade links and network with people.

I have been with Entrecard for sometime now and I really like it. Here's how it works: You choose a website to advertise on and with the right amount of credits you will soon be up on their site.  If you "drop" on websites cards, you get credits. If others advertise with you, you get credits. You can also get credits by buying them or by taking advantage of other special offers.  I have found that several bloggers that I visit each day have Entrecard too. This is a great way to get new traffic along with networking with other bloggers!  Don't miss out!

Plus, just for posting this... I will score 5,000 credits.  You can advertise with as little as 2 credits so can you imagine how much FREE advertising this is for me! Go here to check out the FREE 5,000 credit contest.