October 8, 2010

Only A Few More Days for 92% Off Blog Designs!




These are the blogs I've designed over the past few days. There is only a few more days left for this ridiculously awesome sale!  I'm offering $105 blog design package for only $10!  That's 92% off!  Don't less this deal pass you by.  No one will beat these prices for custom blog design!

Package Includes: 
Custom Header
Custom Background
Custom Button w/ Code
Custom Post Divider
Custom Signature
Matching Text Color
Text Navigation Bar
Widen Blog and/or Sidebars
1-3 Column Design
Installation


Here's how to get this great deal:
1. Follow This Blog via Google Friend Connect
2.Become A Facebook Fan of Inspiring You To Save!
3.Follow Inspiring You to Save on Twitter
4. Fill out my Reader Demographics Survey (put email in last box)
5. Post About This Deal On Your Website and Leave Me the Link
6. Pick out your kit  ($1-$3 will be added to your cost based on kit chosen)

Next send me an email at jakennedy85@yahoo.com giving me the details for each task. Give me your Facebook name, Twitter name, email address, URL to post about 92% Off offered by me so I can make sure you completed all tasks.  Next pick your kit and tell me which one.  If you have another image or kit in mind just let me know. I will send you an invoice and you can pay via PayPal. Afterward I will get started on your design or add you to the waiting list! If you have any questions please feel free to ask!  I'm so excited to work with all of you!

Offer expires 10/11 at 11:59 pm EST.