October 5, 2010

Wandering Wednesday Blog Hop!

Photobucket


UPDATE: First let me give a HUGE I'm sorry to Paisley Passions. One, for not getting the blog hop code to her. Two, I didn't add her to the number 2 spot (where has my mind gone).  Please Please follower her in the # 30 spot as she is the co-host to the blog hop and it wouldn't be such as success without her and her readers as well. This huge mess was all my fault. I'm so sorry and this won't happen again. 

Welcome to Wandering Wednesday!  Wandering Wednesday is a weekly link-up hosted by Inspiring You To Save!  and Paisley Passions was created for socializing and to get new followers, subscribers, and readers.  Every Wednesday a new linky will be posted. Here's how it works:

* Follow the hostess and co-host (first and second spot on the linky)
* Leave a comment if your a new follower with your web address and I will follow back
* Grab the link-up button and post "Wandering Wednesday" on your blog to help spread the word.
* Link up your blog post for "Wandering Wednesday".  The more people that know, the more that will join in, the  more fun it will be!!
*Have fun!

Photobucket




NOTE: Anything that isn't family oriented will be deleted. Do not link to this post unless you are participating in "Wandering Wednesday". Most of all HAVE FUN! :)