December 17, 2010

CoCo Key Water Resort Offering 40% Off January Getaways!

Looking to have a January getaway?  CoCo Key Water Resort is offering 40% Off when you book a vacation in January. I was able to grab a room + 4 water park tickets for only $89 per night!  Hurry because rooms are booking up fast. Locations include:


Boston, MA
Cincinnati, OH
Columbus, OH
Fitchburg, MA
Kansas City, MO
Mount Laurel, NJ
Omaha, NE
Orlando, FL
Rockford, IL
Waterbury, CT

Being as frugal as I am I came up with another way to save.  I purchased a $50 CoCo Key gift card and got a FREE $10 CoCo Key gift card.  When I went to purchase my room I realized there was no place to enter the gift card.  Oops.  So I called CoCo Key and had them book the room over the phone.  I got lucky because I told him I wanted it for the 1/8 - 1/9 ($89) and he gave me the price for 1/7 ($77).  He said he would honor the price since he already gave it to me. Woohoo!  So I paid $67 for a $149 package (66% Off)!