December 1, 2010

Shutterfly: HUGE Selection of Holiday Cards!


Shutterfly is simply amazing. I love making projects with them because of the easy to use website, great customer service, selection and great prices. Have you created anything through them? They offers great items for the holidays including Christmas Cards, Calendars, Photo Books and more. Or you can create other great items at any time of the year like Stationary, photo gifts, invitations and so much more. 

I plan on purchasing my holiday photo cards through Shutterfly this year.  They have a HUGE selection of holiday cards and photo cards to choose from.  Plus, it so simple to narrow down what you are looking for.  On the left side of the web page you will see a place where you can refine your search. I knew just what I needed so I selected the color brown, 3+ photos and flat cards. Once you make your selection you can start adding pictures to it.  Its so simple!

There are discounts everywhere for Shutterfly so why not order your holiday cards through them too?  Plus, if you order through Ebates you can score 8% cash back right now!